The Assistant merchandiser will manage & trade orders, ensuring they are bringing in the appropriate products in the correct quantities to meet their consumer demand. This is a highly analytical role, the ideal opportunity for an entry level AM or Senior MAA ready for the next steps towards becoming an AM.
Our client is a British fashion Retailer who pride themselves on their quality of service and products. They're currently looking for an Assistant Merchandiser who is looking for their next career move to join their growing and successful Head Office team.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Support the Merchandiser
- Highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Creating store profiles.
- Stock profiling.
- Setting up Line cards.
- Monitor department sales
- Analysing stock levels, making recommendations to minimise mark downs.
The successful candidate:
- Experienced AM
- Be extremely organised
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to perform under pressure in a demanding/ fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely innovative and has great problem solving skills.
- Experience within a fashion category