Our Client, an expanding high street, women’s wear retailer that has big expansion plans and holds the position of being the number one plus size fashion womenswear retailer in the UK is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager.
Their continued success comes from us listening to their customers and delivering fashion products at the right price.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all our customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. This requires a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range to promote our brand. You will support the Store Manager in leading, driving and motivating the team and use your commercial knowledge to ensure the store is merchandised and presented to the highest standard, each and every day.
As a Deputy Manager, your KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieve financial objectives and KPIs by analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons able to understand service requirements.
• Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards.
• Analyse sales figures and forecast future sales.
• Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
• Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
• Ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service.
• Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintain store staffing levels by recruiting, selecting and training employees to the company standard.
• Maintain staff performance through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
• Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Maintain company operating standards and requirements by coordinating, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
For a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of this amazing brand - Apply now