Digital Marketing Manager
A London based menswear brand have created a new position for a Digital Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of the website marketing management and imagery of the multiple web-site within their portfolio..
The business is looking for an individual with suitable experience to steer the development of the brand, driving traffic and working closely with affiliates and agencies.
- Responsible for the daily running of the website (both transactional and branded sites) and liaising and directing company Web Agency
- Co-ordinate the creation and optimisation of content
- Upload product copy and imagery to the site
- Co-ordinate and assist on photoshoots meeting all critical timelines and aesthetics
- Liaise with the Social Media Team to maximise conversion on-line we don’t have a social media team, they’ll be managing this.
- Source/generate content for weekly e-mail marketing campaigns
- Liaise with on-line manager Trader to manage promotional activity
- Analyse and report on performance
- Develop a marketing strategy
- Compose and post online content on transactional and branded sites
- Attend customer meetings as needed to provide marketing materials and assist in delivering sales pitches.
- 5 years’ experience of fashion E-comm
- Passion and deep interest in the fashion industry
- Marketing experience via a degree or through previous internships/employment
- Experience working with an E-comm platform (eg. Magento)
- Understanding of digital marketing principles specifically e-mail marketing, PPC and SEO
- Understanding of operational activity
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, well organised & flexible with tasks given
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Word Press and CMS