Our client is a leading, global apparel manufacturer working with a wide portfolio of leading retailers. They are now looking to recruit a Merchandise Manager for their business, based in Sri Lanka.
Merchandise Manager - The Role:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales, margin and profit targets.
- Developing and managing supplier relations across garment, fabric and trims.
- Supporting the internal teams in developing the customer relations.
- Implementing and managing merchandise disciplines.
- Responsible for KPI's such as on-time delivery, short shipments, leadtimes etc.
Merchandise Manager - The Candidate:
- You will have previous experience in a merchandising or account management position
- Previous experience of living in Sri Lanka would be a distinct advantage
- You must be confident in motivating yourself and be able to operate in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role
- Sound knowledge of the UK high street, development. production and childrenswear product is a must
Merchandise Manager - The Package:
- Competitive - depending on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.