Ladies Knitwear Designer
Our client is a highly reputable global supplier. They have an outstanding reputation for producing high quality knitwear to the high street. Currently they are delivering an impressive growth plan and are recruiting key people to join their expanding UK office.
Ladies Knitwear Designer - The role:
- You will be responsible for designing trend led womens knitwear to develop ladieswear sales, delivering profitable growth for the company
- Creating concepts and presenting trends and directions within the business and to Directors in the UK and overseas
- Co-ordinate and attend regular customer meetings
- Liaise with the retail customers buying and technical teams
Ladies Knitwear Designer- The candidate:
- It is essential that you have extensive ladies design experience - your experience must be gained working for high street brands in UK and Europe
- You will be a highly commercial designer, with the ability to identify new trends
- Strong CAD skills - Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to travel as the business requires
- Attend meetings alone with the customer base and report back fully briefing the business
- Strong support skills to assist the business outside of design area if and when required
Ladies Knitwear Designer - The package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.