Wholesale and Licensing Assistant
Fabric Flavours specialises in Premium Licensed fashion stocked in top end department stores, independents and e-commerce sites worldwide. We are passionate for premium quality, design and fun creating unique, limited-edition ranges with Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, DC Comics, Harry Potter and many more partners.
Full-time office based, enthusiastic, friendly and organised individual with a love of licensed / pop culture to join our team in Hampstead NW2. The successful candidate will assisting our sales team and be responsible for managing design concepts, submissions and approvals of samples through to production.
Key tasks of the role:
- Working with our Sales team to monitor and grow weekly sales.
- Assisting Sales team with preparation of Marketing content.
- Communication with licensors and maintaining a strong relationship.
- Submitting licence product concepts, managing feeding through to production samples.
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed on packaging and trims.
- Ensuring all information on our production portal is up-to-date in regards to the status of the style to ensure an efficient workflow.
- Take on new tasks when required.
- General office duties
- The successful candidate should ideally have 1-2 years experience.
- Have excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Be highly organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS and MS Office Programmes (excel).
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge is desirable.
- Not afraid to take on new tasks and able to ask for help when required.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
This is a junior role ideal for someone looking to develop his or her current skillset with the potential to grow within an independent company. Please email your CV along with a cover message stating your current salary, notice period and why you would be a valued team member to email@example.com.
Please only apply if you are a UK resident or have permission to work in the UK for at least the next three years.
No recruitment agencies.