Senior Product Manager - Hong Kong
This is a unique opportunity to join a key UK retailer, working within the sourcing office in Hong Kong, you will join an established team with local and ex-pat colleagues, and you will take responsibility for product on Soft Accessories and Bags from China and Cambodia.
Senior Product Manager –The Role:-
- Lead development of commercial women’s and children’s product based on inspiration, research, sales data and design input.
- You will understand the capabilities and strengths of your supply base, developing the best suited product with the best supplier.
- You will have an understanding of costs and cost saving processes ensuring competitive prices.
- You will be responsible for setting department strategy and budgets, working with suppliers to develop supplier strategy and plans.
- You will work to increase the seasonal product offer bought from your region.
- You will work closely with buying and design teams locally and in the UK and you will share best practices across other international hubs.
- You will source new suppliers and develop relationships with existing suppliers.
- You will manage buyer visits to the region.
Senior Product Manager - The Candidate:-
- You will have experience in Design and/or Product Management for Bags and/or Soft Accessories.
- You will have a thorough understanding of the UK High Street.
- You must have excellent communication skills and time management.
- You will guide, mentor and inspire a local team.
- You will travel internationally as required for development and research.
- You will have strong analytical and planning skills as well as an ability to work well under pressure.
- You will be a strong negotiator, pushing sales and increasing business.
- You will have experience working with China and other international suppliers.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.