PR & Marketing Manager
The PR & Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring delivery of a curated vision supporting all channels working closely with external agencies in the UK and US on behalf of this established luxury Fashion Week brand. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ PR & Marketing experience including PR and brand communications and social media marketing.
- Coordinate the brand PR and marketing strategy through all channels of marketing activity – eCommerce, Advertising, Campaign Imagery and Press working closely with external agencies.
- Develop compelling marketing programmes, communication and PR strategies which support brand objectives in each respective market to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Ensure cohesive implementation across all touchpoints.
- Pitch and secure features and product placements in top-tier print, digital and broadcast outlets.
- Devise an inspirational and creative marketing approach to promoting the profile of the brand and build and manage relationships, both internally and externally with appropriate stakeholders, suppliers and third parties.
- Oversee and initiate strategic partnerships, events and brand collaborations, taking full ownership of the brand narrative, acting as the brand guardian at all times.
- Coordinate all internal and external communication initiatives, driving impactful and comprehensive media relations and PR programmes though effective agency management.
- Oversee and motivate external agencies in the UK and US in the execution of the PR agency strategy.
- Develop and nurture influencer relationships and maintain and build connections with journalists.
- Support seasonal show planning, press and VIP events.
- Manage all Press/Media events and budgets accordingly, approve and co-ordinate all press releases with PR agencies.
- PR & Marketing professional with a minimum 5 years’ experience in luxury fashion.
- Experience working with WRTW Fashion Week brands.
- Ability to further develop the global marketing and communications strategy.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Proactive and flexible team player with a strong sense of initiative.
- Ambitious and results driven.