As eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the Ecommerce business for this exclusive luxury emporium specialising in contemporary furniture, lighting, textiles, gifts, ceramics and decorative accessories created by British artisans. The objective is to accelerate online growth; refining and amplifying digital capabilities to achieve commercial results, consistently exceeding online targets, whilst ensuring all aspects of the business (store, services & e-commerce) are fully supported through the digital platform.
Supported by the eCommerce Consultant, working with the new CRM system and segmentation model, you will own and refine the online customer experience, working to deepen the personalisation of product, service and content received by customers ensuring an exemplary end-to-end luxury experience. You will also be working on the development and completion of the trade log-in, alongside the Head of Trade Sales.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of Magento 2, payment gateways, stock management platforms, ERP systems (Cin 7) email marketing, Google AdWords, key digital marketing channels and affiliates. Experience working with logistical partners and 3rd party service providers is also essential.
- Oversee on-site merchandising, balancing visual aesthetics with data insight to improve sales performance.
- Manage the critical path for new product launches and designers, working closely with the marketing and product teams to ensure content, pricing, copy, imagery are all coming together in a timely fashion.
- Ensure online photography adheres to brand guidelines and is effective from a commercial perspective.
- Work with the eCommerce Consultant, Managing Director and Head of Marketing to define the vision for the website and critical path for the implementation of new functionality aimed at deepening personalisation; working with the developer to action, test and implement.
- Work closely with and brief the Graphic Designer on digital marketing collateral.
- Oversee the delivery of Phase 1 of the trade log-in and define and implement Phase 2 of development; ensuring key aspects of the online offer are captured to significantly support sales and service for trade clients.
Online customer service
- Review, refine and finesse processes; setting and owning standards, and creating tools and templates for the team to execute effective.
- Ensure UX is best in class and elevates product perception and purchasing in the online sphere.
- Manage shipping partners, negotiating terms and advising on where and how efficiencies and costs can be improved.
Data & reporting
- Manage all aspects of e-commerce web analytics and communicate weekly and monthly reports to team members and the management team.
- Analyse campaign performance and track customer journey from customer acquisition (traffic), to engagement (lead generation), conversion (orders and revenue) and customer retention.
- Use data and insights to advise the buying and product team on product planning and stock management.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that all marketing channels support online growth through optimization and conversation.
- Connect and optimise offline events with online activations for acquisition.
- eCommerce Manager with a minimum 5 years of digital/e-commerce B2C luxury product experience.
- Previous experience working with Magento.
- Experienced in Google Analytics supported by an aptitude for data insight to aid decision making.
- Experience setting up and running AdWords and shopping campaigns with an effective return.
- Experience driving up traffic and conversion rates.
- Results focused, self-motivated and proactive with excellent organizational skills.
- An eye for detail and a sensitivity for product merchandising and content writing.
- Excellent standards of service and communication (both written and oral), going above and beyond at all times with customers.
- A consistently flexible, positive and enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Computer savvy including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Perfect Audience, Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, Instagram, Campaign Manager, Word, Excel.
- A passion for design and luxury contemporary product for home or business and how to bring this to life in the digital sphere.