Senior Buyer - Non-Fashion accessories
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a background in both branded and product development accessories. As this role is managaing a team, previous management experience is essential.
My client is well established business who are market leaders in their field. They are always disrupting the Market and really making traction. They are looking for a Senior Buyer - Non-Fashion accessories to come and join there HQ.
Responsibilities of the Senior Buyer - Non-Fashion accessories in Burgess Hill.
- Working with the Merchandiser and reporting to the Buying Director, the Role will have sole responsibility for building the clothing and accessories offer for all the Stores and a Website,
- Execute the Strategy and deliver sales and profit budgets, both, in store and online
- Regularly reviewing and updating the product offer
- Liaising with the Marketing and e-commerce Teams to drive sell through
- Analysing departmental performance, reacting to trends and maximising trading opportunities
- Monitoring and understanding competitor's activity and proposition
- Building and maintaining relationships with Suppliers
- Provide input and direction in photo-shoots for seasonal campaigns
The Senior Buyer - Non-Fashion accessories in Retail in Burgess Hill will ideally have the following -
- Previous experience in Branded Non-Fashion accessories is desirable
- Passionate about market trends and being aware of the competitors
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to take ownership for their Categories and willing to try new things
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly across Departments, with Suppliers and Stores
- Able to present confidently
- Awareness of current and future trends and good Brand knowledge
- Ability to work cross functionally with the e-commerce, Retail and Marketing Teams
- Good level of MS Excel and Powerpoint
Salary on offer is £35,000 - £40,000 + fantastic benefits and bonus