Merchandise Admin Assistant
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking to recruit a strong and dynamic Merchandising Admin Assistant (MAA) to play an important role in their Retail Team. You will hold excellent numerical and analytical skills, combined with great organisation and a basic understanding of commercial awareness. You will also need to demonstrate a good understanding of Excel as this is an integral tool to the role.
Merchandise Admin Assistant- The Responsibilities
- Preparing weekly trade reports, delivery schedule and critical path management.
- Order processing & stock allocation
- Communicating with warehouse and logistics team
- Monitoring incoming & current stock levels vs performance/sales
- Liaise with other departments to assist with wholesale stock management
- Processing orders, managing range plan
- Working with retail and buying teams on overall/weekly strategy
- A thorough understanding of each websites net performance at all times.
- Propose and take actions with Senior Digital Merchandiser to drive sales and reduce returns on a weekly basis, highlighting best and worst performers at product and category level.
- Propose appropriate actions to inform marketing calendar and content based on sales performance and SKU availability.
- Review allocations and size ratios in line with sales and flags issues to product merchandising teams.
- Plan stock levels in line with promotional activity.
- Challenge allocation and replenishment parameters in season to improve web performance and sales.
- Share knowledge across departments and work across functions to drive profitable trade.
Merchandise Admin Assistant- The Role
- The role will require at least 1 years’ experience in a similar fashion position
- Hold a Degree or equivalent qualification across Fashion, Buying or Design related studies
- Excellent Excel skills, highly analytical, strong numerical skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload with proven administrative ability
- Excellent problem solver and decision maker – always focusing on solutions
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A self-motivator who is enthusiastic and keen to progress and develop
- Active team player who constantly contributes and supports other members
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.