International Ecommerce Manager
Your new company
My client are an exciting and well-known consumer goods company that have developed a strong customer base and recognisable brand over the last 25+ years. From their interesting start they have grown exponentially to retail in hundreds of stores and online, and are looking to continue their growth and reach further markets. We are delighted to be partnering with them to recruit the job of International Ecommerce Manager to drive engagement with the global market.
Your new role
You will be responsible for developing and managing the online offering in overseas markets, and whilst primarily focusing on the USA, this role will lead the online expansion in other countries. Working with the rest of the business you will develop a strong customer proposition that will translate into a trading calendar that you will execute, and you will also be tasked with finding and implementing third parties that will help facilitate their international expansion at pace. Working alongside the UK e-Commerce team, you will champion international e-Commerce within the business; you will be the international online shop owner and will show a deep understanding of both the customer and online trading principles - managing content production and SEO improvements to increase the natural search traffic.
Ultimately, you will develop the international online marketing strategy to include PPC, Affiliate, SEO, Display, Email and Retargeting strategy to drive international ecommerce sales growth and profitability, applying strategic thinking to develop a strong plan and utilising the relevant know-how to execute it.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in online / e-commerce, including significant experience in a similar e-commerce role
- Proven experience in the implementation of online initiatives for international markets
- Experience in the retail sector, or a relate-able consumer-facing industry
- Proven track record in launching, managing and growing e-commerce sites
- Understanding of and experience of managing online marketing channels
- Outstanding analytical skills, including a track record in increasing conversion rate
- Experience of online merchandising across different categories
- Experience of using Content Management Systems and web analytics, and reporting on trading performance
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £60,000 plus company benefits. You will also get the chance to work in a fast-paced exciting environment with a continuously growing and developing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.