Junior Merchandise Administrator
Our client is a design driven and leading supplier of fashion to the UK's leading High Street retailers. They are looking for a Junior Merchandise Administrator to join their busy ladieswear team in Manchester
Junior Merchandise Administrator - The Role:
- Raising new orders internally and sending to overseas factory
- Liaising with factory on a daily basis, on email & phone with regards to approvals/rejections
- Updating and analysing internal and customer critical paths
- Sending sample submissions – Lab dips/strike offs to customer
- Coordination between licensing department and QC department with sample approvals
- Identifying production issues and dealing with any problems that arise
- Maintain strong customer relationship
- Work well with the team.
Junior Merchandise Administrator - The Candidate:
- Chinese language skills would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure & cope with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Previous experience in licensing would be an advantage
- Good knowledge on MS Office - particularly Excel
Junior Merchandise Administrator - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.