Garment Technologist - Jersey
Our client is a leading supplier of ladies fully fashioned knitwear to some of the UK's more fashion focused leading high street retailers. They are looking for an experienced Jersey Garment Technologist to join their jersey and outerwear team to work on their fashion focused accounts.
Garment Technologist - Jersey - The Role:
- The successful candidate will work on ladieswear.
- You will be required to work on the development of garments from concept through to production.
- Specing garments from first sample stages and grading accordingly
- You will work closely with the design and production team ensuring that all garments are fit for purpose
- Liaising on all technical matters with the internal teams ensuring that the critical path dates are achieved
- Attending fit meetings with customers and translating the comments to overseas suppliers
Garment Technologist - Jersey - The Candidate:
- A solid knowledge of working within jersey, also some outerwear experience would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of working with UK high street retailers is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience is required for this position
- Must be a good team player
- Excellent communication skills are required
Garment Technologist - Jersey- The Package:
- Competitive salary, depending upon experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted