This is a great opportunity for an experienced Online Sales Co-ordinator, Online Merchandiser or Website Product Lister to work with a successful London based fashion supplier, to manage their wholesale-stock site for several of their own in-house brands. The product is trend-led and feminine fast fashion and this role requires a candidate who has a genuine interest in exciting, current fashion that is fast paced and constantly evolving.
The successful person will have autonomy over the wholesale website; uploading product, managing the stock lines and introducing new retailers to the site.
Online Merchandiser- The Role:
- Inputting the brands stock lines onto the wholesale websites.
- Managing the product and the visual merchandising of the sites, ensuring optimum sales.
- You will be involved with selecting the best images from the photoshoots and getting these uploaded to the web platform.
- You be required to write product descriptions to accompany images online.
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers.
- Promoting the product to potential new customers and getting the brand name as widely recognised as possible.
- Developing potential new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and independent stores.
- Reporting to the company Directors.
Online Merchandiser - Skills & Experience:
- This role would suit someone looking for their 2nd or 3rd job in industry, which will give them some responsibility and progression from their first role or maybe even following graduation after a sandwich year position in a similar role.
- Previous online sales experience within trend-led womenswear clothing is required, ideally in the supplier or wholesale side of the industry.
- Candidates must also have experience of uploading product and online merchandising (previous role may have been Online Merchandiser, Web Merchandiser, Website Content Assistant, E-Commerce Merchandiser etc.)
- Must understand online retail merchandising and ensure customers can navigate the product on the site easily.
- Must be IT savvy; able to upload product and manage the site effectively.
- Proficient in Photoshop.
- Keen interest in fashion, and genuine knowledge of the fashion industry.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.