Junior Graphic Designer - Men/Ladies
An exciting opportunity for a creative print/graphic and garment designer to join a long established and successful supplier of fashion-led licensed products. You will be part of the busy and fast paced Design Department. You should have experience across garment and graphic design across men’s and ladies ranges.
Junior Graphic Designer – Men/Ladies - The role
- Responsible for designing ranges of commercial, men/ladies licensed garments for some exciting retailers on the UK High Street, this includes both garment and graphic elements.
- Liaising with factories for product development, based in the Far East.
- Create accurate specification artwork and submit to factories.
- Maintain an awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colours and fabrics.
- Presenting your trends and designs direct to the client.
- Developing excellent working relationships with customers and licensors.
- Overseas travel for product development trips.
Junior Graphic Designer – Men/Ladies - The candidate
- Proven background in a similar design role for men/ladies clothing. Graduates candidates will be considered for this role if you have done a placement year.
- Able to identify latest trends with a creative eye to translate into commercial designs.
- Previous experience of character licence or comic book characters is desirable but not essential.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with customers, suppliers and rest of the team.
- Proficient CAD skills ideally both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to organise work load according to priority.
This award winning company is based in a lovely area of London and has been established over 35 years. Working with the best names on the high street, this global company pride themselves on producing quality products. This friendly and supportive team are offering an exciting opportunity, along with a wealth of expertise in licensed apparel.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.