As Executive Assistant to the Management team of this high profile luxury accessories brand, you will be responsible for assisting the Managing Director, Creative Director and Operations Director in a diverse cross-functional role with emphasis on excellent administration, preparation of visual documents, critical path coordination, diary management, studio management and supporting seasonal wholesale campaigns during market week. The successful applicant will be confident, measured and naturally outgoing, highly organized and entirely discrete with experience in office, project and diary management. Highly proficient in MS Office + Adobe InDesign with polished verbal and written communication skills are also a prerequisite.
- Manage the diary for the management team’s meetings and appointments.
- Assist with managing the critical path across departments.
- Support the MD and Operations Director with wholesale sales administration.
- Assist with wholesale selling and fashion week, involving travel to Milan and New York.
- Plan, book and administrate all travel.
- Prepare visual documents, (look books, invites and marketing materials) using InDesign, PPT and Photoshop.
- Prepare and help coordinate photo shoots including product selection and managing suppliers such as model agencies, photography agents, stylists etc.
- Independently progress special projects assigned by management team.
- Milan and New York
- Take notes and follow up on company meetings.
- Coordination of Studio maintenance including cleaners, non-stock procurement, building contractors, stationary and consumables.
- Assist with ad hoc personal duties for the management team where required.
- Executive Assistant with at least 1 years’ experience in a support role at director level.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and strong administration skills.
- Absolute discretion and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Confident and outgoing personality with the ability to support wholesale selling a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively work under pressure.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, Photoshop and InDesign.