Customer Care Manager
We have a new exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Manager to join an ambitious luxury accessories brand in their growing London office.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce Manager with 2 direct reports, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers and clients as well as maximise profits through maintaining and growing sales.
• First point of contact for incoming customer queries via e-mail, phone or written correspondence
• Create an engaging and rewarding working environment by leading your colleagues to deliver excellent customer service.
• Engaging with online customers and initiating new strategies to improve sales conversion.
• Managing various KPIs and providing weekly reports.
• Responding to online customer queries through different channels and processing online refunds and exchanges.
• Managing online orders and working closely with the warehouse and other suppliers to ensure order are shipped and delivered on time.
• Working closely with internal teams (buying, marketing and retail) to provide seamless experience for customers.
• 3 years experience within an ecommerce customer service role
• Strong background and understanding of the online sales order process.
• Previous experience managing a small team
• Effective communication skills and the ability to influence and motivate at all levels.
• Ability to work hard autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize and be efficient.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Passion for the role and the brand.
• Experience with using Zendesk and Shopify is a plus.
Apply for Customer Care Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly