Graphic Artworker & Social Media Content & Marketing Creative
Our client is a market leader in homewares and textiles and they are currently looking to recruit within the creative team.
The role will involve both creative design and e-commerce skills working alongside three other designers with the creative and marketing function.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of creative cloud / Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign plus Microsoft Office as well as experience of working in a similar role.
The design element of the role will involve:
- Creating Packaging / In store Branding / Promo Graphic artworks - for all areas of home textiles
- Work alongside Design, M&G team, the Sales / Admin. Account Teams - to receive the briefs, understand & interpret the requirements
- Create print ready artwork & upload digital files electronically
- Liaise with outside agencies & factories
The Marketing and Social Media elements will involve
- Assisting in the marketing of products – on Packaging / Web / Online Brand Stores / Blogs / Events / Publications
- Copywriting – Names, product & web descriptions
- Social Media / Blogs – Assisting with the content planning / scheduling / creation / SM competitions
- Maintain & develop relationships with Influencers / bloggers
- Manage the day-to-day running of the SM channels
- Assisting with the creation of in-house photography / videos
This is a highly creative role for someone who has both design and e-commerce skills. The candidate must be able to:
- Work as a team player & be personable
- Have good communication skills
- Have creative ideas and want to share them
- Have a good eye for detail
- Needs to be organised & methodical & at housekeeping / archiving
- Interest in Home Interiors & Social Media, Photography, Videos