Womenswear Wholesale Manager - Contemporary Brands
Womenswear Wholesale Manager opportunity with multi-brand showroom based in East London. My client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones. With a broad and contemporary brand range from men's to women's and accessories to footwear this showroom is run very much as a corporate and an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for selling three brands to key and independents in the UK, Europe and Middle East. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Work closely with the logistics and customer service departments and manage replenishment orders, stock swaps, etc.
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- At least 4 years' womenswear wholesale experience
- Able to work well under pressure
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Strong key account contacts in the UK & Ire - international contacts are a plus
- Clear understanding of the womenswear market
- Sharp and commercial
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Up to £40k (depending on experience)
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Womenswear Wholesale Manager - Contemporary Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly