Our long-standing client, a multi brand sportswear brand-house, is looking for a Production Coordinator. The company provides career progression, opportunity to learn and grow, good salary, stability and respect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing Production Data daily.
- Coordinate with the internal Product and Operations/Merchandising teams to build a live Work-in-Progress report.
- Track production of goods, liaising with factories daily.
- Flag any delays pertaining to apparel process
- Collate all communications and feed data in to the Work in Progress (WIP) Matrix
- Working closely with clients and keeping them updated of any changes.
- Build and Maintain good relationship with the buyers
Skills and Experience Required:
- You will have at least 2-4 years’ experience in the fashion apparel/textile/clothing industry.
- Have good knowledge of apparel production lifecycle.
- Good Excel Skills
- Friendly, Calm and Diplomatic in approach
- A people's person - good at building relationships and softly influencing people.
- Willing to change and learn quick.
- It is an advantage, but not necessary if you have production experience gained either from the factory side or from the buying side dealing with apparel/textile/clothing factories
- Must be a UK resident with the right to work for any employer.