We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Controller to join a successful leading luxury RTW brand, in one of their global offices in Italy.
You will be responsible for managing the production process from first stage until the prototype, managing critical path to achieve seasonal production targets and liaise with the factories.
German and Italian language is a must!
· Receive technical data and input assignments in the information system
· Draw up the production documentation necessary to the laboratories and internal and external technicians
· Collaborate with purchasing raw materials offices, pattern making and textile quality control in order to support and better coordinate the production launch activities
· Perform the production launch activities
· Update laboratories on launch forecast
· Manage transports data needed by laboratories to better coordinate outgoing goods from the warehouse
· Monitor production progress and raw material receipt by suppliers
· Ensure procedures compliance
· Communicating with factories in German and communicating with team in Italian (as well as English)
· At least 3-year experience within Production at a luxury brand
· Technical product knowledge in the ready-to-wear sector
· German (at least intermediate level), Italian and English speaking is a must
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Good communication and relational skills
· Good organisation and problem solving skills
· Flexible, adaptable and proactive