Merchandise Assistant - Full Time
Do you love working with numbers and have a passion for fashion? We are currently recruiting a Merchandise Assistant, someone who loves to work with numbers & has an analytical mind, an excellent working knowledge of excel combined with a keen interest in fashion and clothing. Your role will be to develop and deliver the skills to maximise sales and optimize stock levels across ladies clothing and accessories in our 19 stores and on our website.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining purchase orders
- Managing all aspects of stock management, ensuring that the delivery schedule is up to date and reflects all changes. This will rely on you building strong relationships with suppliers, stores and other Head Office functions.
- Analysing best and worst sellers weekly and taking appropriate action to potentialise their instore and online performance.
- Setting up & delivering the allocation plan and following through any store stock requests/issues.
- Updating the size analysis template and analysing sales by size/colour and product type.
- Actioning markdowns and ensuring accuracy in store.
- Running 'story' and category analysis in order to identify & potentialise key trends as well as minimising risk.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required.
It is essential that you have a keen eye for detail and a desire to 'get behind the numbers' to drive our sales. You must possess strong numerical, analytical and organisational skills and an excellent working knowledge of excel. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.