SPORTSWEAR PRODUCT DEVELOPER/DESIGNER
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Product developer to join a leading Sportswear/Life Style brand based in Manchester.
Working across men’s and ladies sportswear and inline apparel you will be responsible for the development process along with some design throughout the seasonal calendar.
- Produce CADS across mens and ladieswear
- Design and Develop ranges through the season
- Create technical packs from initial stages through to final bulk production
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of the supply base and ensure awareness throughout the wider team.
- Work with the supply chain team to ensure clarity of design and product development information both externally and externally.
This role will be to continue your design disciplines but also to apply technical development skills as part of what is an incredibly key role within their business.
You must come from a sportswear or lifestyle brand.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-47902
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.