Head of Technical / Technical Manager - Hong Kong
This is a rare and exciting senior technical manager position, based in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for managing the operations, technical and quality standards for the region, and you will lead and develop a large team. You will be the key point of contact for senior level quality and fit queries and you will be involved in the strategic planning of business growth and development.
Head / Technical Manager – The Role:
- You will be the main contact for UK customers/buyers in relation to all technical and quality issues.
- You will manage a large team across multiple countries, from technical managers, to QC.
- You will ensure all safety and quality standards for UK retail are adhered to.
- You will ensure smooth communication of customer briefs and tech packs to the suppliers.
- You will manage customer technical and development visits and audits in the region.
- You will have the knowledge to advise on production procedures and methods for cost effective production
- Mange all inspections and improvement plans
- Identify and rectify and weaknesses within the Quality process.
- Strategically plan business improvements and requirements with wider management teams.
Head / Technical Manager – The Candidate:
- You will have experience working in a similar role as head or technical manager.
- You will have multi product, multi gender knowledge and excellent understanding of working with worldwide factories.
- You will have a hands on knowledge of garment construction and commercial manufacture processes
- You must have experience working with UK retailers.
- You will have strong management experience and be confident to build a team.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.