An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s top Jerseywear manufacturers. Working with some excellent names on the UK high street, they have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Production Coordinator. They are looking for an extremely organised, highly analytical and commercially astute professional to join this young, dynamic team and successful company.
Production Coordinator – The Role:
- To understand customer requirements (Reading through manuals, etc)
- Critical path maintenance (Internal and external)
- To liaise with the customer
- Chasing and processing fabric and trim lab dips
- To liaise with the fabric mills, and ordering of sampling/bulk fabrics
- Trimming all styles with the customer
- Sourcing trims in Europe and Far East
- Ordering of raw materials, I.e. Buttons, labels, tickets
- Fabric testing requirements, customer test systems, care label ordering
- Chasing and processing customer size breakdowns
- Press/Photo/Online samples
- Preparation of order confirmation sheets and raising purchase orders with factories.
- Chasing suppliers for samples and liaising with them about quality, price and delivery times.
- Keeping track of all orders to the critical path to ensure customers receive deliveries on time for each style ordered.
- To proactively develop relationships with customers and factories.
Production Coordinator – The Person:
- Looking for a confident, self-motivated Production Coordinator with proven experience in a similar role and excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and handling important accounts
- Previous critical path management experience is essential as is the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Sound technical abilities with regards to garment construction will be an advantage.
- The essential skills required for this role are excellent communication, administration, accuracy and numeracy skills and being well organised, highly enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.