Personal Assistant / PA - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
Personal Assistant opportunity to join a leading contemporary womenswear brand to support the founder and CEO. You will have at least 1 year's experience working as a PA, be passionate about fashion and eager to join a company that is expanding and offers excellent career progression.
Our client is a contemporary womenswear brand that has been established only a few years ago but that is quickly growing from strength to strength, both within the UK and internationally. This is a great opportunity to join the team, working directly with the founder as her PA, supporting with all diary management, travel bookings, personal admin and much more. Your workload will be incredibly varied!
This is a fantastic role for someone who likes to take initiative, has strong admin skills and a can-do attitude. As the PA your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CEO's calendar; business and personal
- Ownership and management of the team diary
- Organising meetings and managing key business relationships
- A range of personal administrative tasks - errands, dinner reservations, utility bills, dog care, etc.
- Business travel planning; booking flights, hotels and dinner reservations
- You must have worked as a PA for at least 1 year
- You will be an extremely proactive self-starter who is flexible and always available when needed
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- You will have a calm demeanour and be able to react positively during stressful times
- A discreet manner and used to dealing with sensitive information
- Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Salary between £27,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.