Womenswear Sales and Account Manager
Womenswear Sales and Account Manager – The Company:
Exciting opportunity for a dynamic Sales/Account Manager to take the next step in their career and join the well-established yet still growing team with this successful, fashion focussed womenswear supply business.
My client is looking for someone to manage existing high street accounts as well as identifying and approaching new ones. Specialising in young, fast, trend led fashion my client would ideally like a candidate with a background in this sector, but we are open to fashion candidates from other product backgrounds and transferable skills.
Lovely company who truly value their employees, allowing you the chance to have autonomy over your customers to really get your teeth into a role of which you have the power to make your own.
Womenswear Sales and Account Manager - The Role:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers.
- Supplying private label multi product fashion, selling into high street retailers.
- Developing potential new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and independent stores.
- Present collections to clients, both new and existing, in the London based showroom as well as on location at a client’s own offices.
- Achieve set seasonal budgets/targets, liaise with the company buyers, designers, merchandisers and Sales Directors, and attend trade fairs etc.
Womenswear Sales and Account Manager- The Candidate:
- Previous sales experience, preferably womenswear, is required.
- Must have experience presenting to customers in a showroom environment as well as in on location at the clients HQ.
- Proven track record in clothing sales into high street retailers is required.
- Looking for a dynamic, driven and fashion focussed person.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in young, women’s fast fashion is a must.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.