Quality Control Manager - Baby / Nursery Products - Manchester
I am looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for the greater Manchester area, who has worked with nursery / baby products in the past. This is your chance to join a highly successful organisation that is in a period of growth, in what will be an interesting and varied role.
- Agreeing and managing budgets for product safety compliance testing
- Drawing up testing schedules for new and existing products
- Inspecting samples and deliveries and delivering a safety/quality assessment documentation
- Maintaining up to date compliance files for every product within our portfolio
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality; development and deployment of product quality assurance strategy
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications plus establishing and maintaining policy for documentation of all products, which is critical for our industry
- Communicating with suppliers in relation to technical and quality issues including the specification of quality requirements of raw materials and assembled products and desired improvements
- HND Qualification or above is essential
- A natural aptitude and enthusiasm for problem solving
- Team working skills
- IT skills (Microsoft Office esp. Excel and Outlook
- Basic understanding of engineering principles and materials/manufacturing processes
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.