Purchasing Admin Assistant
Our client is a large established corporate business. They now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join their office based in Slough. The candidate must have strong administrative skills in particular Excel.
Purchasing Admin Assistant - The Role:
- To provide support to the Senior Trading Manager and Trading Manager on Tenders & Enquiries
- Liaising with UK and overseas suppliers
- Manage the interaction with Category Managers on specific tenders/enquiries as directed by Line Manager, providing them with the relevant information to enable them to work on tender/enquiry
- Running of reports
- Management and building of Trading Team databases
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with key internal stakeholders including sales, inventory, quality control and customer service to ensure customer fulfilment is maximised
Purchasing Admin Assistant - The Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Computer Literate
- Strong IT skills
- Self starter and able to work on own initiative
- Able to manage own workload and time
Purchasing Admin Assistant - The Package:
- Dependent on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.