The Creative Assistant provides administrative support and assistance to the CEO as a valuable member of a small focused team working closely with some of the most exciting creatives around, deeply engaged with the worlds of art and fashion, to create a fusion menswear brand. The role will suit a recent graduate with a keen interest in the worlds of art and fashion, with a genuine passion for culture. An aptitude for creative writing and social media will also be an asset.
- Point of contact for all creative consultants and suppliers.
- Liaise with manufacturers in Portugal and Turkey regarding product requirements and calendar timelines.
- Keep CEO abreast of deadlines and outstanding emails, with regular updates and reminders.
- Help prepare for all meetings by gathering the required information and paperwork ahead of time.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes from meetings and calls, ensure follow up points are acted upon.
- Complete expense sheets for monthly expenditures. Liaise with the accounting teams to ensure financial information is submitted in a timely fashion.
Social Media Assistant – kicks in Spring ’19
- Help to develop an optimal posting schedule.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Help to create engaging text, image and video content.
- Write copy and review individual posts for accuracy.
- Measure web traffic and monitor engagement rate of posts. Also create weekly reports that can be shared internally.
- Stay up-to-date with changes across all social media platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the creative industries.
- Aptitude for social media and creative writing.
- Advanced computer skills including Keynote, Excel and Outlook. Comfortable with Apple iPhone OS and Apple Mac OS.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Merlin Project and Photoshop a plus, but not essential.
- Talent for research and the collating and presenting of information.
- Can-do attitude and desire to grow within the company by showing initiative and being proactive.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
- A finger on the pulse of the art and fashion world, with a genuine passion for culture.
- Excellent communication skills, impeccable English both written and spoken.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of standard administrative practices and procedures.
- Comfortable operating in a tight-knit team.