Urban Streetwear brand with a cult following looking for a Wholesale Manager to drive growth in the UK market.
Your new company
Design focused, Streetwear brand with a cult following are searching for a Wholesale Manager to drive their continued growth for the UK market.
This is a key role for the business who have experienced huge success in recent years and need someone competent and well connected to continue to thrive
Your new role
- Responsible for the overall performance of the brand. You will take full responsibility for setting and achieving seasonal budgets and sales targets
- Drive sales; sell the collection to all wholesale outlets in order to achieve targets
- Use your excellent negotiation skills to negotiate space, price etc and help grow the department store sector of the retail business
- Introduce the brand to new independent and key accounts
- Ensure the brand is placed in relevant stores
- Responsible from sales planning through to sell thru including training and analysing and monitoring sales data ensuring that you are maximising opportunity for sales.
- Excellent Account Management and relationship building skills will be key in fostering long- term, mutually beneficial relationships with new accounts
- Create and implement strategic actions plans for accounts, making commercial decisions to boost sales
- Work with designer internally to coordinate assortment building and range planning from a commercial standpoint
- Work closely with Ecommerce regarding best and worst sellers and trade reports
- Ensure you are competitor savvy, and following the market with a keen eye in order to spot opportunities and minimize threats
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in wholesale for Streetwear
- Extensive contacts with independent accounts throughout the UK
- Strong knowledge of the industry.
- Experience within apparel and accessories.
- Commercially minded
- Strong sales background and proven ability to hit and exceed targets
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
- Impeccable communication skills and immaculately presented
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
- A company that invest in their staff and look to promote from within
- You will be joining at a time where there is security and also the opportunity to grow with the business
- A relaxed and friendly environment
- Autonomy and a central role within the business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.