Menswear Print and Graphics Designer
My client, one of the top leading suppliers of young fashion jersey wear to high street retailers across the UK and Europe.Are looking for a Men's Graphic and Jerseywear Designer to join the team to work primarily on graphics but also be competent at designing shapes.
The ideal candidate will be strong on designing and selling fashion graphic/casual jersey-wear to the young fast fashion high street retailers within the UK and Europe. They are currently looking for a fashion forward Senior Men's Jersey and Graphics wear Designer to join their amazing team.
You will design and contribute to the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market key trends and customer needs, offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
They are looking for someone with a strong hand writing with Graphics T'ees, sweats, joggers print, as well as shape aimed towards to younger market of 18-30 year olds.
You will need to demonstrate your ability to keep on top of trend by following key Influencers and Bloggers as well as keeping abreast of Catwalk trend and research.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design current young Men's graphics and jersey trend led fashion ranges to present to clients
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Build strong relationships with clients and attend meetings to discuss ranges
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Previous experience working as Mens Graphics and Casual Jerseywear Designer
- Ideally used to working with and supplying High Street Fashion Retailers such as ASOS, River Island and Inditex group
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Experience in working on garment costings would be advantageous
- Ability to draft garment specifications
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong CAD skills
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMITTED CURRENT DESIGN AND CAD WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO OUR CLIENT WILL ALSO WELCOME APPLICANTS WHO ARE WORKING FOR FASHION SUPPLIERS IN EUROPE