Business Development Manager
We are planning to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager for an established mid to high-end womenswear supplier. You will need to have a wide network on a portfolio of brands, confident presentation and negotiation skills.
This job is ideal for someone who is highly organised and wants to work flexible hours or who may be looking for additional income. You will be mostly working from your own environment and reporting daily to the headquarters via e mail or Skype conversation. All meeting and showroom facilities will be available when needed. Our showroom and office is in Tottenham area.
- To proactively establish and manage new business accounts
- To be commercially aware of latest trends in the mid to high end women's wear fashion
- To be able to negotiate with buyers at every level
- To ensure effective communication with customers from concept stage to delivery
- Provide solutions to any arising issues to create a smooth working environment for customers and manufacturers
- Daily reporting to headquarters
- Experience working in the fashion industry or already working at a fashion brand and looking for additional business opportunity.
- Proven success of bringing on new accounts or showing skills to be able to develop business accounts
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers
- Confident understanding of supply and manufacturing process
- Highly motivated, organised and attentive to details
- Wide network within fashion industry
- Result oriented.
- No restriction on traveling abroad and within UK
- 25 years of experience in the UK market.
- Shroom and storage facility in London
- Own production facility in Turkey with 40.000 capacity per month on highly detailed tailoring garments
- Good reputation
- Already working with upper middle level UK brands.
- More information will be provided during the interview stage
- Depending on full time or part time - £24.000 to £35.000 base salary
- Plus commision on each unit of production provided.
- Total earnings on 50.000 mix orders can reach over £100.000 per year.
Apply for Business Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly