Senior Menswear Designer Multi product casualwear
A new opportunity has arisen for a leading supplier on Men's casualwear. You will need to be an established Mens Casual wear designer, designing casual woven bottoms and casual outerwear with prior experience ideally within a supplier environment. Experience of working with key high street retailers and building strong relationships is essential
You will need to have a creative and commercial portfolio .Your portfolio should show your ability to build ranges with current and directional trends present.
Must be able to push new ideas forward and adapt directional trends into commercial product. Must be able to think on a strategic as well as creative level and essentially you will need to be a confident communicator at all levels.#
- You will work closely with Sales Director
- Able to push new ideas forward and adapt directional trends into commercial product.
- Regular meetings with Buyers
- Travel to the Far East to check production
- Previous Men Casualwear experience working across Multi woven product including outerwear
- Have the ability to adapt directional trends into commercial product
- Must be able to think on a strategic as well as creative level
- You will need to be a confident communicator at all levels.
- Good CAD Skills, Adobe, Photoshop
- Excellent organisational skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure