Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Dreaming of a fashion career? We want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Europe communication manager to manage our fashion operations within key markets in Europe including Spain and the DACH Region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Basic fashion flare and interest
- Able to multitask
- German speaking is a bonus
THE IDEAL EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 3 years minimum experience in a similar role – preferably in lifestyle/fashion industry, with a good track record in communications.
- Good knowledge of the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria)
- Experienced in planning and managing marketing campaigns in online media, social media and print.
- Experienced in planning and executing communication plans and ideas.
- Experience in planning and running small to medium size events from A to Z.
- Able to draft news/releases.
- Proactive in identifying and implementing out of the box communication initiatives.
- Able to manage personnel and agencies.
- Excellent timeline and deadline management.
- Good knowledge of key global fashion/lifestyle media.
- Able to set and manage a budget.
- Able to set KPIs and analyse results accordingly.
- Able to manage a social media community and grow its engagement.
- Able to put together presentations professionally.
- Able to engage with influencers and proactively create partnerships.
- Able to deliver with minimal supervision.
- Must be London Based.
We are a young, enthusiastic and friendly team, working closely together in the heart of London! If you think that your passion, interests, and experience will help you to grow within the company, please send your CV and a cover letter.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
INTERNATIONAL FUR FEDERATION
The IFF has been established for over 50 years and is the only organisation to represent the international natural fur industry and regulate its practices and trade. The federation aims at promoting the business of fur, establishing certification and traceability programmes on welfare and the environment as well as supporting young designers and retailers who intend to go into fur fashion.