DESIGN ASSISTANT, MENSWEAR CONTEMPORARY BRAND, EAST LONDON.
Our client is a small, successful and growing menswear brand. Offering contemporary quality menswear luxury basics, the product is manufactured in the UK, Italy and Portugal. This brand sells through wholesale and digital channels. The US is amongst their largest markets.
2019 is an ambitious year, this brand is looking to develop internationally, develop product expansion and offer a seasonless assortment.
Due to ongoing growth, the Creative Director is now looking to secure a Design Assistant. You must have some experience of working in design for a contemporary brand and be looking to secure your next challenge.
We will also consider exceptional Graduates.
You will be / have:
- Skilled in CADs and making tech packs.
- The ability to CAD from sketches
- Design skills in menswear and accessories (back packs)
- Drawing skills
- Knowledgeable about London menswear brands
- “Ear to the ground” re commercial menswear brand trends
- Experienced of working with a Production manager and relaying information
- Experience of toile stages, measuring garments, tweaking photos and old styles
This is a small but growing organisation, you must have the mindset, thirst and desire to work in an environment that will be challenging but will develop you extensively.
Contact Teresa McCormick.