PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, MENSWEAR CONTEMPORARY BRAND, EAST LONDON. Second Jobber.
Our client is a small, successful and growing menswear brand. Offering contemporary quality menswear luxury basics, the product is manufactured in the UK, Italy and Portugal. This brand sells through wholesale and digital channels. The US is amongst their largest markets.
2019 is an ambitious year, this brand is looking to develop internationally, develop product expansion and offer a seasonless assortment. Due to ongoing growth, the Production Manager is now looking to secure a Production Assistant. You must have some experience of working in production for a contemporary brand and be looking to secure your next challenge.
Responsibilities will include
- Creating and amending tech packs and size specs
- Maintaining and monitoring trim stock levels both in house and factories
- Attending fit sessions
- Updating critical path
- Measuring and commenting on samples for construction, workmanship and fit for protos, Salesman samples and shipment and to collate any additional comments from design, sales and production
- Completing supervised QC checks
- Assisting in the creation of line sheets ahead of season launch
You must also demonstrate
- Some understanding of garment construction, grading and all production processes.
- Illustrator and photoshop skills
- Excel knowledge
This is a small but growing organisation, you must have the mindset, thirst and desire to work in an environment that will be challenging but will develop you extensively.
Contact Teresa McCormick.
Apply for PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, MENSWEAR CONTEMPORARY BRAND, EAST LONDON. Second Jobber.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly