Sales Exec - Woollen Apparel Midlands Region
Sales Exec : Our clients are a well established successful company that are now seeking a Sales Exec with solid knowledge and understanding of the textile / fabric industry particular in the Woollen sector.
Managing and developing both new leads and existing customers in both the UK and Europe, as a Sales Executive you will be promoting a wide range of fabrics, all from our stock supported collections. With excellent people skills you will be able to communicate effectively at all levels. Following a full induction programme you will have control over the territory. To apply you will need to be of a graduate calibre with the ability to succeed in a thriving sales environment.
The main area of responsibility will be promoting and selling fabrics from the company stock supported collections; the role will cover mainly the UK but there will be also the chance to develop further our European business.
- Account development
- Working to daily objectives
- Face to face influencing
- Attending trade shows within the Uk and Europe.
- Running open days at the mill with support from Sales Manager
- Selling to apparel focused markets including garment makers, tailors, fashion brands and CMT businesses but also searching for new customers in other areas.
- Establishing 12 week journey plans
- Feeding back on market trends and information to sales and design team
- Field based with one day in the mill on average every 10 days
- Sales Experience (essential)
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong influencing skills
- Target focused
- People skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Smart and Professional
- Organised and reliable
- Committed to travelling and staying away from home
- Textiles experience
- is this you ? then don't delay send your CV details TODAY !! Thank you