Digital Sales Coordinator
Digital Sales Coordinator
Salaries up to £23,000
Opportunity to join a well-established wholesale fashion and accessory business as part of their growing online team. This role requires an individual with experience of selling professionally through EBay and Amazon marketplace, as well as having a good understanding of PPC, SEO, Google Analytics and Google Trends.
The ideal candidate will be analytically and commercially minded, with a good work ethic who can hit the ground running. A great company with a friendly and welcoming team await you!
Digital Sales Coordinator – The Role:
- Create new products listings on eBay & Amazon marketplaces – uploading the products and writing the product description.
- Researching products to be listed online including competitor analysis.
- Creating and preparing spreadsheets for new listings to be uploaded into Multichannel management software.
- Continuously review and amend listings to improve impressions and conversions.
- Liaise with other members of the team to improve listing processes and highlight any areas for improvement.
- Regularly updating internal task management program with any progress of your work.
- Working with your manager to highlight and implement any new areas for growth including potential new selling channels.
- Creating and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Trends.
- Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieving departmental response time targets to queries.
- Liaison with eBay and Amazon seller support to resolve product listing issues.
Digital Sales Coordinator – The Person
- Applicants must have exceptional written skills and a keen eye, especially for the smallest of details
- To be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written skills and IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role
- Previous experience with eBay and Amazon
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Trends
- Working knowledge of Volo Commerce or other similar software providers (Such as Linnworks, Channel Advisor, Storefeeder etc) is high desirable. Full training will be provided as well as on-going support.
- Hard worker with excellent work ethic
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.