E-Commerce Account Manager
Great opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce Account Manager (or similar) with a solid background of working with Amazon in a B2B capacity.
My client is a successful multi-brand global import, export and distribution company of multi product sporting and commercial apparel and accessories. They are looking for an individual to join their diverse B2B business and growing B2C business to support with a wide range of ecommerce and Marketing duties.
This opportunity is heavily focused on their Amazon account so applicants must have the relevant experience to be considered.
E-Commerce Account Manager – The Role
- Manage the Amazon account via Vendor Central
- Manage marketing services (AMS), creating and managing campaigns for increase in sales and brand awareness.
- Content management, creating/amending listings, managing keywords and search terms, ensuring image quality is to high standard.
- Sales promotions - set up and run promotions/discounts in line to sale events and tied with AMS
- Apply best practices and listing optimisation to reflect on B2C platform listings for increase sales
- Marketing and social media managements of eCommerce sites
- SEO Optimisation
E-Commerce Account Manager – The Person
- Looking for a candidate with minimum of 3-5 years’ experience, working with Amazon as a B2B customer (as opposed to selling on Amazon as a vendor).
- Must have extensive Amazon knowledge and experience
- Must have solid experience within eCommerce and knowledge of SEO.
- Ideal candidate will have strong account management skills and ability to build relationships.
- Marketing skills and experience
- Social media skills and experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator etc (preferable)
- Looking for a driven individual who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved with many areas of a fast paced online business.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.