Ecommerce Manager - FILA
Here is a great opportunity with an iconic cool brand – FILA.
As the Ecommerce manager for Fila, your primary task will be to manage FILA UK’s ecommerce website www.fila.co.uk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the company’s Senior Managers and Directors to ensure a clear and concise FILA Digital Marketing Plan / Ecommerce Strategy is created, communicated, implemented and executed.
- Ensure the FILA UK website features seasonal brand communications and product content are “of the minute” with consumer-friendly copy and relevant content.
- Manage the website development agency to ensure the functionality of www.fila.uk is up to date and processing orders via MAGENTO 2.0.
- Manage all seasonal ecommerce product launches, including overseeing samples for photography, descriptive product copy and technical information.
- Grow the customer database and carry out audits on a regular basis, ensuring the company maintains GDPR policies.
- Propose developments and improvements in functionality for the site, based on KPIs and industry best practices.
- Management and implementation of all areas of Digital Marketing e.g. SEO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Search Marketing and online merchandising.
- Increase sales and customer loyalty through an effective Email programme.
- Managing, motivating and training the Customer Services team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within Ecommerce
- Previous MAGENTO 2.0 experience would be beneficial
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
- Previous copywriting skills would be beneficial
- Experience working in a branded retail/ecommerce environment
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding and passion for the FILA brand DNA.