An opportunity for an experienced Wholesale Merchandiser to join a young, dynamic and successful supplier to well-known UK and European retailers and brands. The candidate will need to have strong communication skills and have a flair for spotting opportunities for developing sales with fast moving lines. The workplace is an exciting positive culture working with a busy and fast paced team across all departments from product development, technical as well as world-wide factories.
- Critical Path management, which will entail discussions with factories and customers to maintain deliveries.
- Input into JDE Operating System.
- Booking Fabric and Trim in some cases direct with Suppliers, or with factories and offices.
- Input and Management of Customer PO Systems.
- Making sure prices and deliveries match Critical Path.
- Customer visits to discuss Critical Path and any issues.
- Approval of factory prices, this will be later in the development process.
- A good understanding of the supply side and has worked in the supply sector as a Merchandiser.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Organised and excellent attention to detail.
- Good decision maker.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Confident and outgoing.
Apply for Junior Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly