Sales & Marketing Manager
Our client whom are a high end Luxury Ladieswear brand based in London are looking to appoint a Global Marketing Manager to join their successful business working closely with the COO and Founder/Creative Director.
The successful candidate should have experience within Luxury Fashion and have a strong understanding of executing a Marketing Strategy with P&L accountability for the department.
- Must come from a strong retail Apparel marketing background.
- Possess a strong understanding of Content and imagery.
- Plan and execute retail marketing programs.
- Provide marketing support to wholesale accounts, working closely with Department stores and concession hosts.
- CRM understanding and engaging the customer loyalty scheme.
- Overseeing the web-site feel and understanding relevant Social Media platforms.
- Driving client initiatives.
- Developing Seasonal Look books.
- P&L accountability and budget planning.
- Overseeing photo shoots and off-line content.
- Manage press and media campaigns.
- Overseeing the photography of the collection to create in house reference images to be used in collection books, workbooks, online and for customer references.
- A degree/qualification in Marketing with at least 4 years marketing experience within the retail/street fashion sector.
- Experience of CRM, Digital and Direct Marketing.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication.
- A pro-active team player.
- A tactful, discreet approach working within a small organisation.
- Resourceful and positive, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, highly organised with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Inspiration, creative and commercial operating at a high level.