Senior Manager, R&D Denim & Apparel Washing
Our Client is one of the leading denim washing plants in Bangladesh. They have been operating for over 30 years and work with some of the leading brands internationally. With a capacity of 50,000 pieces per day wash, it is considered one of the most established and foremost washing plants in the region.
The Company is looking for some new spirit in its developments and seeking qualified individuals who can bring innovation to the sector.
With Bangladesh apparel exports targeted to $50 Billion by 2021 our Client is investing considerably, restructuring it’s operations and capacity building towards this development. As part of this initiative they are recruiting a Senior Research & Development Manager for their Washing plant. An excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to join a dynamic and progressive organisation.
- The successful candidate will design and develop new products and processes in accordance with market demand for denim & non denim.
- They will be responsible for developing and modifying the manufacturing and processing plant to give cost effective, better quality products.
- The R&D Manager will apply new technologies in the existing process to upgrade products.
- They will work closely with technical /sampling department to ensure development plans, patterns, shrinkage, fit, and construction are managed for smooth process of development.
- A graduate preferably with a B.Sc in Textile/Chemical Engineering or related subject
- Candidates must be experienced in research & development for washing plants, product development of denim washes and production techniques.
- Applicants must have worked with reputed international washing plants, recognised brands or in direct washing technique development roles.
- Be fashion aware with an excellent knowledge of the current trends in the European and American markets
- Must be proactive and capable of developing new varieties of washes and techniques.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323 or visit our website at www.q-hq.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.