My client a supplier with multiple locations across the UK are looking for a quality controller to join their expanding team. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the product standards adhere to the customer satisfaction.
About the role…
- Evaluating the workmanship, quality and construction of garments
- Testing of garments and trims
- Preparing and updating garment specs
- Liaising with customers
- Problem solving
- Approving Pre-Production and Production samples to a commercial standard
- Developing care labels that meet regulation standards
- Areas – Mens T-shirts, Sweats, Shirts, Knits and Ladies Knits
- You will need to be flexible as travel to other parts of the UK are sometimes needed
- Must possess good communication skills as you will be liaising with many departments including Design, Merch and sales.
- Communication with suppliers both in the UK and offshore on a daily basis is also a key part of this role
- Must be computer literate
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft systems including word, Excel and Email.
They have an in-house system which you would be using on a daily basis and full training will be given.