We are currently working with various luxury brands across London who require skilled Sample Machinists to join them on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for an experience Sample Machinist to work with some of the UK's most successful suppliers and biggest brands on the high street
About the role…
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a luxury environment, creating first samples whilst working closely with the Pattern Cutters and Workroom Manager to ensure the high sampling standards are met
- Experienced in making first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Working closely with the Creative Director, the Pattern Cutters and the Workroom Manager to maintain sampling standards
- Resolving any issues with the make-up of garments
- Achieve finished garments made and embroidered to the highest quality
- Ensuring seal samples are ready on time
- Essential to have previous experience of at least 3 years of working within the industry
- Perfect candidate will ideally have experience of working with different materials and will also be willing to work hard to fulfil the companies needs
- For this role it is essential that you work well with leather and heavier fabrics, as well as a variety of other fabrics
- Candidates will have previous experience as a Sample Machinist, within fast paced environments, be confident working across ladies delicate fabrics.
- You will also have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the relevant experience as a Sample Machinist and would love the opportunity to work with world renowned designers assisting to create one off catwalk pieces then apply now!
Apply for Sample Machinist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly