Gerber Pattern Cutter
We are working with highly established fashion suppliers, retailers and luxury designers in womenswear. These brands are seeking Creative and Production Gerber Pattern Cutter's to join their teams.
- Create patterns form brief/design, amend and ensure all details are correct though to production.
- Digitising manual patterns or working creatively directly onto Gerber
- Create costing sheets/ lay plans.
- Amendments completed as discussed in fit sessions, before sending sample for approval.
- Suggest ways of reducing costs on garments to other departments / teams.
- Following critical path and ensuring maintained to highest standards.
- Must have knowledge of CAD pattern cutting programs - Gerber is essential.
- Must be able to work in a team and ensure constant and clear communication.
- Must be able work quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Have basic grading knowledge.
Apply for Gerber Pattern Cutter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly