Business Development and Account Manager
Business Development and Account Manager – The Company
This fast fashion womenswear business is looking for an experienced Account Manager with solid experience in sales and business development, to join their friendly team. Successful candidate will inherit a number of existing high street customer accounts which they will be tasked with growing and developing. You will be working on forward order business as well as driving sales on stock lines.
Ideal candidate will also be able to identify new customers for the business, possibly drawing on your current contacts and network.
I am looking for a pro-active individual who isn’t afraid of a challenge, and will thrive on making things happen and getting results. You will work closely with the Directors/Business Owners but you will be autonomous over your customers and it is up to you to drive your sales.
Business Development and Account Manager - The Role
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers.
- Supplying forward-order multi product fashion, selling into high street retailers.
- Also selling readymade garments / stock lines to your customers.
- Pro-actively look for new opportunities with your customers, constantly alerting them to new products.
- Developing potential new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and independent stores.
- Present collections to clients, both new and existing, in the London based showroom as well as on location at a client’s own offices.
- Achieve set seasonal budgets/targets, liaise with the company buyers, designers, merchandisers and Sales Directors, and attend trade fairs etc.
Business Development and Account Manager - The Candidate
- Previous sales experience in trend led womenswear at an affordable price is required.
- Ideal candidate will have previously worked with young, fast fashion high street customers.
- Must have experience presenting to customers in a showroom environment as well as in on location at the clients HQ.
- Proven track record in clothing sales into high street retailers is required.
- Looking for a dynamic, driven and fashion focussed person.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in young, women’s fast fashion is a must.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Business Development and Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly