This position looks to recruit an experienced Stock Co-ordinator/Production Merchandiser from within the fashion or textiles sector. Our client can trace their origins back to the 1880s, and are both a manufacturer and supplier with a strong own brand folio and private label business across omni channels.
Production Merchandiser – The Job Specification
- Stock level management
- Purchase order placement in alignment with agreed pricing/lead time
- Communication and coordination with product and materials vendors as to product visibility
- Coordination of stock/seasonal communication with sales/commercial teams
- Clarity and open advice to the business on potential issues – with recommendation on solutions
- Aligning new season forecast with commercial teams as per initial buying volumes / PO placement and delivery dates in line with agreed launch dates
- Preparation and weekly maintenance of critical path key dates and milestones from PO issues dates to final delivery for both brand, and private label
- Transportation/logistics coordination/consolidation and cost control
- Monthly reporting of each vendor performance
Production Merchandiser – The Person Specification
- Looking for a confident, self-motivated Stock Co-ordinator/Production Merchandiser with proven experience in a similar fast moving production environment (fashion or textiles).
- Previous manufacturing experience would be beneficial.
- Stock management/control expertise.
- Experience in purchase order placement/management, using ERP systems (where possible)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills. Communicating directly with all Internal/external key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable analysing data, driving change/upgrades when required.
- Ability to manage workloads and ensure deadlines are met.
- Organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise a wide range of tasks.
- Able to face new challenges working individually or part of a team.
- Fully conversant with Word/Excel and, experienced in using production or planning tools (eg. – SAP/PLM, or MRP or similar). Ability to quickly learn and use new software tools.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.